Sunday, July 19, 2009

Versilian Refuge

In the silence of the solitude i close my eyes and weap
for never was i good enough by only being me
i tried to hold you closer than anyones ever been
but you lied to me and pushed me down and i still got up again
so ask me why i do this but silence you will hear
cause that same damned question is always ringing in my ear
i try to be what you would see as a loving caring man
but every time when time arrives im burried in the sand
so hold close to me and let me see that you are being true
cause i am done with all this sadness that we are going through.
i want you for you and me for me but is that to much to ask\
you always seem to have an exscuse that makes me feel so bad
but yet i still hold tightly trying so hard not to scream
cause in exasperation it will be the end of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment