Sunday, July 19, 2009

throughout everything

Im so far from the truth
that ive lost the will to breathe
the only reason im alive
is your watchin over me
ive been loosing all control
and im hopeless yet again
father can you hear me?
can you be here once again?
And Father if i die
will i have a place to go
or am i damned forever
never to have a home
If i stumble into darkness
and cannot find my way
can i get down on my knees
and will you hear me pray?

Cause throught everything, ive never Quite prepared
im loosing all control and now im running scared
so father if you can hear me , im trapped inside my sin
please will you come save me , and make me whole again.

Ive finaly learned my lesson
and i know its nothing new
the sky is crashing down
so ill put my strength in you
i cant do this on my own
but you knew that from thhe start
i tried to find the anwser
but it was hidden in my heart
so ill throw off all these shackles
as the world comes crashing down
ill look inside my heart
where true love can be found
and never will i question
a fathers love again
cause your the only one
who can save me from my sin

Cause throught everything ive never quite porepared
but i know its not about me and im done with running scared
father i know that you can hear me and can see me in my sin
but with my savior in my heart ill never be alone again

No comments:

Post a Comment